Thanks to a pump-inflated air bladder, you can fine-tune the fit precisely. That’s not just super-comfortable – it’s safer too.
- Lightweight half shell construction combines a hard shell with an EPS liner for shock-resistance.
- Active air system has 3 positions for regulating airflow. Grids prevent snow entry.
- Custom Air® fit system with a pump activated air bladder ensures a perfect fit.
- Doc. Meter Air System was developed with a sport trauma physician for greater safety and comfort.
- Visor and ear pads are removable.
- Quick-drying liner is removable and washable.
- Women’s specific fit.
Microshell helmets are made of a thin polymer sheet over a foam liner; Hardshell helmets have a hard polymer outer shell and a foam liner; when the liner is being bonded to the outer shell during the manufacturing process, it is Molded in the shell.
|Molded in the shell|
|Fit system||Adjustable air-fit|
|Inner material||EPS (expanded polystyrene)|
|Removable ear liners||Yes|
Most helmets are tested and certified for a specific sport. Some helmets are approved for multi-sports, but only after passing the safety tests for both sports (i.e., snowsports and cycling).
Cetification is established by a variety of governing bodies who set impact standards. Most helmets are certified or approved for a specific sport, except in the case of multi-sport helmets (i.e., a snowsports helmet might also be approved for cycling if it meets the cycling safety standards).