A perfect fit should be the rule, not the exception. Protect your head for every air show, grind, or face plant. This helmet is equipped with a pump-activated air bladder that lets you fill up or let out as much air as you need to get your helmet to sit just right.
- Half shell construction with a polycarbonate upper and EPS liner using in-mold construction.
- Cut and styled for female-sized head, with clearance on the back of the neck for your hair.
- Air fit system creates a perfect fit, and is equipped with the Doc Meter Air System for increased comfort and safety when using the fit system’s inflatable air bladder.
- Stay cool under pressure with a fast-drying liner and Thermo Control System’s adjustable ventilation.
- Ear pads are removable and audio-ready, keeping heat under control and the music going.
Microshell helmets are made of a thin polymer sheet over a foam liner; Hardshell helmets have a hard polymer outer shell and a foam liner; when the liner is being bonded to the outer shell during the manufacturing process, it is Molded in the shell.
|Molded in the shell|
|Fit system||Adjustable air-fit|
|Inner material||EPS (expanded polystyrene)|
|Removable ear liners||Yes|
Most helmets are tested and certified for a specific sport. Some helmets are approved for multi-sports, but only after passing the safety tests for both sports (i.e., snowsports and cycling).
Cetification is established by a variety of governing bodies who set impact standards. Most helmets are certified or approved for a specific sport, except in the case of multi-sport helmets (i.e., a snowsports helmet might also be approved for cycling if it meets the cycling safety standards).