A small, thin crystal structure makes these waxes extremely flexible and durable. (Molecularly speaking, they have a high percentage of branched and ring structures formed with covalent bonds, which is why these waxes stay so fast for so long.) The Graphite blend is formulated to overcome the static friction found in cold dry snow. It works equally well to repel the contaminants that build up in spring slush.
- PFC-free and biodegradable.
- Graphite: Reduces friction -23/+2°C
- Green: Sub Zero -23/-15°C
- Blue: Winter/cold -18/-7°C
- Purple: All season -15/-1°C (add graphite to repel contamination above -4°C)
- Yellow: Spring -6/+2°C