The smallest of our Crag series is ready for a hydration reservoir, some snacks, your headlamp, and a wind layer. It’s made of a bomber 840-denier nylon that can handle hauling and the abuse of slots and chimneys.
- Foam padded back panel and straps.
- Right strap has a quick-release buckle for handing off the pack at the belay
- Large front pocket with welded and coated zipper for water resistance.
- Interior zippered pocket with key loop.
- Plastic coated cord zipper pulls.
- Sternum strap is height adjustable.
- Hydration system ready (port and sleeve).
- Haul/grab loop is made of heavy-duty 20mm webbing.
- 12mm daisy chain on the front for clipping.
|Ideal for||Rock climbing|
|Main fabric||840-denier nylon|
|Secondary fabric||210-denier nylon|
The location of all access points into the main compartment of the pack.
|Ventilated back panel||No|
The hipbelt and/or shoulder straps of the pack are designed to move, pivot or flex to follow your body’s movements. Each brand uses their own technology.
|Additional feature(s)||Hydration compatible (reservoir sold separately)|