A mid-sized pack for hauling your rope, rack and other essentials to the crag or up long routes. Super-burly 840-denier recycled nylon stands up to rough handling and abrasive rock. Light, slim and trim with removable plastic frame sheet, webbing waistbelt and single ice axe loop, this pack is ready for a day of cragging or sending a gear-intensive multi-pitch objective.
- EVA foam padded shoulder straps have stretch woven fabric on the underside for next to skin comfort.
- Sternum strap is height adjustable for comfortable fit.
- 38mm nylon webbing waistbelt with strap keepers to keep loose ends under control.
- Plastic hardboard frame sheet is laminated to a layer of EVA foam and is removable to save weight or use as a bum pad.
- Rope strap under lid keeps your cord organized and at the ready.
- Detachable, floating lid attached by 20mm nylon webbing straps and buckles (2 straps in front, 2 in back).
- Exterior zippered lid pocket and zippered pocket under lid with key clip keeps essentials secure.
- Main compartment has spindrift collar and drawcord and roll top for weatherproofness.
- 12mm nylon webbing daisy chain down centre front provides multiple attachment points and snap on webbing ice axe loop at top and loop at bottom.
- 20mm nylon webbing grab handle between shoulder straps.
- Hydration compatible with tube holder on right shoulder strap, hydration port between shoulder straps and elasticized hydration bladder pouch with hanger loop.
|Main fabric||840-denier nylon|
The location of all access points into the main compartment of the pack.
Torso length is measured from the most prominent vertebrae at the back of your neck (top of shoulders) to the spot on your lower spine that lines up with the top of your hipbone.
|Ventilated back panel||No|
The hipbelt and/or shoulder straps of the pack are designed to move, pivot or flex to follow your body’s movements. Each brand uses their own technology.