Like all good travellers, the Convoys are tough enough to shrug off the hard knocks of travel. Their semi-rigid tub halves are padded and zip together to form a rugged yet stylish package. One half is open with a zip mesh cover for big items. The other half is divided into compartments, each with a zip mesh cover. Robust 60mm skateboard wheels get you to your connection quickly and smoothly.
- Main exterior zipper accepts a small travel lock.
- Ssmall zippered outer pocket for access to essentials.
- 40L version has 1 large and 1 small compartment, 80L and 125L have 1 large and 2 small compartments.
- 40 and 80L sizes have telescoping handles. 125L version has a fabric grab-and-pull handle.
- Inner dividers are lightly foam padded to protect your stuff.
- Distinctive colours are easy to spot on the luggage carousel.
- Heavy-duty plastic kick plates and corner reinforcements on bottom and around wheels.
- 40L version meets most carry-on size restrictions.
- 125L version may be too large for checked baggage size restrictions. (best to check with your carrier).
- 80L and 125L versions have side compression straps.
- 125L version has raised dust rails on backside for added protection.
|Main fabric||600-denier polyester|
|Secondary fabric||1680-denier ballistic nylon|
Size restrictions vary among airlines. Just to be sure, check with your carrier for their specific restrictions.