Big, burly duffles to keep your kit together. They’re handy for home storage or for packing a spur-of-the-moment Friday get away. They offer recycled content, big cargo capacities, and an interior pocket that you can stuff the whole bag into. Zip-away shoulder straps on the bigger sizes give you carrying options.
- Body fabric is nylon recycled from old fishing nets, with a polyurethane coating.
- External gusseted zippered pocket for keys and other essential access small items.
- Grab handles join at the top with a fabric wrap and hook-and-loop closure.
- Side-grip trunk handles for sliding in and out of tight places.
- Detachable clip-on shoulder strap with shoulder pad (on all sizes except 35L).
- 115L and 140L versions have zip-away backpack shoulder straps with adjustable sternum strap.
- Entire duffle folds into its own internal mesh pocket for storage or for stowing inside another pack until needed.
- 35L version meets most carry-on size restrictions.
|Main fabric||840-denier nylon|