All the belts, straps and adjustments on a pack are great for fine-tuning it on the trail, but can be a real source of hang-ups and damage when checking it onto to planes, trains, and buses. This overbag slips over your pack to protect it from over-zealous baggage handlers and merciless conveyor belts. Folds into its own internal pouch when not in use.
- Zipper closure with locking heads for security.
- Roll-top with buckle closure hides the zipper.
- Durable Hypalon name tag slot with clear window.
- Side grab handles have D-rings to attach the shoulder strap.
- Removable shoulder strap adjusts up to 145cm.
- Inside pouch with hook-and-loop closure holds entire tote.
- Interior seams are bound for snag-free loading and unloading.
- Fits most packs up to about 80L (and larger packs if they’re not too tall). Top closure rolls down to fit smaller packs.
|Main fabric||420-denier nylon|
Size restrictions vary among airlines. Just to be sure, check with your carrier for their specific restrictions.