Be a well-rounded cyclist: this clever system provides front, rear and side lights to help you show up from any angle. The whole thing mounts on your helmet to save time (also prevents you from forgetting the lights on having them stolen). Lightweight enough that it won't cause neck strain.
- Compact aluminum headlight boasts an impressively bright output via a high-powered LED.
- Blinking amber side lenses advertise your presence.
- Rear unit contains three super bright red LEDs.
- Lithium ion battery powers the whole system.
- Relatively quick charge time. Unless you sneak out of the office early (in which case you won't need the light anyway) you should have plenty of burn time to make it home for supper.
- Recharges via a computer mini-USB plug (no wall charger included).
|Ideal for||Cycle commuting|
Most Canadian municipalities require a white front light and a red rear light.
|Front + rear|
The number of lighting levels/modes the light has (i.e., low, med, high, flash).
|Light source||4 LEDs (1 front, 3 rear)|
|Burn time - flash||16 h|
|Burn Time - steady||3-6 h|
Max light output
The total quantity of light emitted in every direction from a source of light; measured in lumens.
The amount of time it takes to fully charge the battery. Applies to lithium and NiMH type batteries. Does not apply to rechargeable or non-rechargeable AA or AAA batteries.
|Power supply||USB charger|
Includes a bracket or mounting system that attaches to most bike helmets.
|Emits red light||Yes|
On regulated lights brightness is consistent, and does not decrease gradually as the batteries are drained.