An all mountain machine with a carbon fibre, aluminum alloy frame that reels in the top of a hill climb. The Fox has a 3-position quick adjustment lever that allows fast on-the-go adjustment whether you are climbing, on level trail, or descending. Shimano XT component set provides fast crisp shifting and an XT Plus rear derailleur has a one-way ratcheting cam that prevents the derailleur from banging around while bouncing down technical terrain.
- Specific chainstay length (chainstay lengths are relative to each frame size) keeps the centre of balance tuned for each frame and makes sure the feel is right for any given size.
- Tapered head tube is wider at the bottom for better force transfer from the fork to the frame. The increased stiffness offers direct, reactive steering.
- Needle bearing system in the rear shock eye replaces commonly used bushings for minimum break-away torque (less force applied to activate the shock). Allows great small-bump responsiveness.
- Continuous cable housing so dirt and grit can't get in to affect shifting performance.
- Shimano Pressfit BB system. Designed to increase stiffness and support and to reduce needed maintenance.
- This model is not equipped with pedals.
- Bikes are covered by MEC's Rocksolid Guarantee and Bike Service Agreement. You can bring your bike to any MEC Bike Shop for free adjustments and minor maintenance for a year after purchase.
- Ghost Bikes are designed in Waldsassen, Germany. Every model reflects a deep passion for cycling and meticulous attention to detail.
|Frame||Ghost AMR HM MIMS SCL carbon/alloy|
|Fork||Fox Talas 32 Air FIT CTD 2-position|
|Rear shock||Fox Float CTD BV SV XV|
|Stem||Ghost light 23A 31.8mm|
|Seatpost||X-Fusion Hilo with 100mm travel|
|Headset||FSA RC tapered|
|Handlebars||Ghost Low Rizer light 31.8mm|
Mechanical disc brakes are more powerful than rim brakes, but less powerful than hydraulic brakes.
|Shimano XT (hydraulic disc)|
|Brake levers||Shimano XT|
|Shifters||Shimano XT SL|
|Derailleur (front)||Shimano XT|
|Derailleur (rear)||Shimano XT Plus|
|Crank + rings||Shimano XT 42-32-24T|
|Bottom bracket||Shimano Pressfit|
|Hub (front)||Shimano XT|
The hub affects a bike’s rolling efficiency. Internally geared hubs require significantly less maintenance.
Cassettes with a smaller range allow you to go faster; a bigger range makes climbing hills easier.
|Shimano XT 10-speed 11-36T|
|Rims||Alex XED 44|
|Tires||Schwalbe Nobby Nic 26 x 2.35|
|Saddle||Selle Royal Seta|