Ghost held nothing back so you could go full-on. Super-light aluminum frame suped-up with innovative German bike technologies and premium Shimano® components define the 5700-series. Female-specific design scales the frame size for an ergonomic fit, giving you precise handling, good weight distribution, and open-throttle flow.
- Tapered head tube is wider at the bottom for better force transfer from the fork to the frame. The increased stiffness offers direct, reactive steering.
- Fox Float CTD (Climb, Trail, Descend) SV shocks feature 120mm (4.7in.) of travel on both front and rear. Switch from climbing, to level trail, to descending with the pull of a lever.
- Rear suspension has a 2:1 transmission ratio, so there is 2cm of chainstay travel for every 1cm of movement in your suspension element. Results in more predictable movement and a more sensitive ride.
- Positioning of the rear triangle pivot points optimizes leg power and eliminates squat pedaling for more efficient power transmission.
- Needle bearing system in the rear shock eye replace commonly used bushings for minimum break-away torque (less force applied to activate the shock). Allows great small-bump responsiveness.
- No shell-mounting for this bike. The front derailleur is screwed directly onto the frame, diminishing unnecessary frame stress.
- Shimano Pressfit BB system increases stiffness and support, and reduces the need for maintenance.
- Continuous cable housing protects derailleur cables from dirt and keeps your shifting smooth.
- This model is not equipped with pedals.
- Bikes are covered by MEC's Rock Solid Guarantee and Bike Service Agreement. You can bring your bike to any MEC Bike Shop for free adjustments and minor maintenance for a year after purchase.
- Ghost Bikes are designed in Waldsassen, Germany. Every model reflects a deep passion for cycling and meticulous attention to detail.
|Frame||Ghost AMR DB SCL aluminum|
|Fork||Fox Float 32 Air Evolution CTD|
|Rear shock||Fox Float CTD SV|
|Stem||Ghost light ASA-106 31.8mm|
|Seatpost||Ghost SL SP 717|
|Handlebars||Ghost Low Rizer light 31.8mm|
Mechanical disc brakes are more powerful than rim brakes, but less powerful than hydraulic brakes.
|Shimano 505 (hydraulic disc)|
|Brake levers||Shimano M505 Disc|
|Shifters||Shimano Deore SL|
|Derailleur (front)||Shimano SLX|
|Derailleur (rear)||Shimano XT|
|Crank + rings||Shimano FCM 552 42-32-24T|
|Bottom bracket||Shimano Pressfit|
|Hub (front)||Shimano Deore|
The hub affects a bike’s rolling efficiency. Internally geared hubs require significantly less maintenance.
Cassettes with a smaller range allow you to go faster; a bigger range makes climbing hills easier.
|SRAM PG 1030 10-speed 11-36T|
|Rims||Alex XD Pro|
|Tires||Schwalbe Nobby Nic 26 x 2.25|
|Saddle||Ghost VL 1535|