Sized to fit female faces, these glacier glasses let you make a cool, clear appraisal of the objective hazzards.
- 8-base lens curve delivers an undistorted view of the world.
- Removable side-shields protect your eyes from all angles.
- Rubber grips on the temples and nose bridge reduce slippage.
- Flexible temples help to keep the glasses locked on your head.
- Category 4 lenses transmit only 5% of visible light. Great for glaciers, but too dark for driving or general wear.
TR90 thermoplastic offers good resistance to chemicals and torsion. Propionate is a light, nylon-based, hypoallergenic plastic that's very strong and offers more transparency and gloss than other plastics.
Fixed tints provide a constant degree of darkness. Photochromic lenses adjust to changing light levels. Polarized lenses absorb horizontal reflected glare to improve clarity around surfaces like snow or water.
Refers to the horizontal width in millimeters of one of the frame's lenses.
Nose bridge width
The gap between the lenses, measured at the smallest point.
The length of an arm from tip to tip.
Measures the height of the lens within the frame, excluding the lens curve.
|100% UVB protected||Yes|
|100% UVA protected||Yes|
Interchangeable lenses let you change lenses to suit differing light conditions or activities.