Incorporating the simple, bombproof utility of a climber's haulbag, this pack carries your everyday stuff with impunity. The tough, waterproof fabric and water-resistant construction of a Black Hole Pack protects your gear from rain, rough handling, and abuse. A large main compartment swallows a day's worth of equipment and supplies, but keeps it all organized and accessible. For carrying comfort, the padded shoulder straps have load lifters, a moulded back panel sheds moisture and allows airflow, and a simple waistband secures the load.
- Made of waterproof laminated polyester with a DWR finish.
- Pack has sewn seams, so it offers considerable protection from wetness, but is not fully waterproof.
- Spacious main compartment contains 2 mesh pockets, key keeper, organizer panel.
- Inner sleeve holds most 17in. laptops or a hydration bladder.
- Zippered pocket with moisture-shedding reversed coil zipper and daisy chain lash points on lid.
- Front panel has concealed pocket and additional laser cut lash points.
- Padded shoulder straps with load lifters, sternum strap and a simple webbing belt ensure comfortable, secure load transfer.
- Moulded back panel sheds moisture and allows airflow.