For this resort-specific version of the Enzo, G3 removed the free-pivot touring feature, to make the binding wider, more adjustable, and lighter overall.
- Extra wide footprint improves power transfer.
- Toeplate, pivots and lockdown bar are stainless steel.
- Glass reinforced nylon shim with anti-ice plates.
- 4 activity settings and 3 spring choices allow excellent adjustability.
- Underfoot cable routing eliminates cable fatigue with direct pivoting connections.
- 2000lb. (each) test strength stainless steel cables.
- Large diameter springs for increased power and control.
|Ideal for||Telemark skiing|
The boot and binding systems must match for best performance and safe use.
|Heel lift compatible||Yes|
Releasable bindings allow the boot to release from the ski in the event of a fall or the skier being caught in a dangerous situation such as a slide.
For skinning up and travelling across flat terrain, touring mode releases the tension in the cable to allow for easier walking action.