Not just for paddlers, these are light and supple enough that hikers can use them to keep their sleeping bags and clothes dry. They also make great food bags, since you can roll them smaller as you consume the contents.
- Made of lightweight nylon in the body, with tough polyester on the bottom.
- 3D shapes with rounded corners fit efficiently in kayak compartments and backpacks.
- Welded and taped seams keep out water.
- 20mm D-ring and buckle closures.
- Note: these dry bags do not provide submersible waterproof protection or impact protection. For electronics, we recommend hard cases with gasket seals.
|Material||70-denier PU-coated nylon|
Fair: made of lightweight materials and designed to be carried inside another bag. Good: strikes a balance between light weight and durability. Excellent: made of heavy duty materials and designed to be carried alone. Exceptional: made of ultra-tough materials and designed to withstand abuse.
Waterproof bags and cases are made with waterproof materials and have waterproof closures. Some are designed to be submersible. Water-resistant bags and cases are made with waterproof materials, but water could sneak in through the seams or closure.
Indicates the degree of protection against liquid. IP X1: Dripping water while in normal operating orientation; IP X4: Splashing water; IP X5: Water jets; IP X6: Powerful water jets; IP X7: Immersion up to 1m ≤ 30 minutes; IP X8: Suitable for submersion as specified by manufacturer.
|Not IPX rated|