Our popular PVC-free dry bag are now redesigned. We removed the thermoplastic polyurethane coating on one side of the fabric, which significantly reduces their environmental impact, while improving their performance. The fabric is lighter and also less sticky inside, so the bag is easier to open and close.
- Made of non-PVC materials that are free of chlorine and azo dyes. Causes no dioxin, heavy metal, or phthalate pollution.
- Welded rolltop closure for maximum water resistance.
- Oval cross-section fits efficiently in kayak compartments and packs.
- Seams are radio frequency welded to ensure complete waterproofness.
- Note: these dry bags do not provide submersible waterproof protection or impact protection. For electronics, we recommend hard cases with gasket seals.
Fair: made of lightweight materials and designed to be carried inside another bag. Good: strikes a balance between light weight and durability. Excellent: made of heavy duty materials and designed to be carried alone. Exceptional: made of ultra-tough materials and designed to withstand abuse.
Waterproof bags and cases are made with waterproof materials and have waterproof closures. Some are designed to be submersible. Water-resistant bags and cases are made with waterproof materials, but water could sneak in through the seams or closure.
|Volume||5, 10, 20, 30, 35, 55L|