A sweet balance of protection and feel for the ground. These shoes promote natural motion and neutral cushioning, so you can put in long miles from door to trail and back.
- Uppers are breathable, open mesh with synthetic overlays.
- 2nd skin seamless construction allows socks-free wear.
- Quicklace system with lace pockets.
- Seamless Sensifit wraps the foot with a precise and secure fit.
- Endofit internal fit sleeves protect midfeet while allowing toe feel.
- Profeel film protects the forefeet without the weight or stiffness of shanks.
- Midsoles are EVA.
- Outsoles are non-marking rubber, with OS tendon for a dynamic ride, and alternating lugs for traction.
|Ideal for||Trail running|
Some shoes include added motion control or stability features to help minimize pronation or supination, where the foot tends to roll inward or outward in a biomechanically imbalanced running position.
The approximate thickness of the midsole cushioning under the heel and the forefoot. A thicker heel and greater difference between heel and toe height tends to suit heel-strike runners, while forefoot and midfoot strikers may prefer a minimal drop between heel and toe cushioning.
The drop is the difference in height between the heel and the forefoot midsole cushioning. Traditional running shoes tend to have a 10mm drop or higher while minimalist style shoes are on the lower end of the spectrum.
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.