A sweet balance of protection and feel for the ground. These shoes promote natural motion and neutral cushioning, so you can put in long miles from door to trail and back.
- Uppers are breathable, open mesh with synthetic overlays.
- 2nd skin seamless construction allows socks-free wear.
- Quicklace system with lace pockets.
- Seamless Sensifit wraps the foot with a precise and secure fit.
- Endofit internal fit sleeves protect midfeet while allowing toe feel.
- Profeel film protects the forefeet without the weight or stiffness of shanks.
- Midsoles are EVA.
- Outsoles are non-marking rubber, with OS tendon for a dynamic ride, and alternating lugs for traction.
Some shoes include added motion control or stability features to help minimize pronation or supination, where the foot tends to roll inward or outward in a biomechanically imbalanced running position.
The approximate thickness of the midsole cushioning under the heel and the forefoot. A thicker heel and greater difference between heel and toe height tends to suit heel-strike runners, while forefoot and midfoot strikers may prefer a minimal drop between heel and toe cushioning.
The drop is the difference in height between the heel and the forefoot midsole cushioning. Traditional running shoes tend to have a 10mm drop or higher while minimalist style shoes are on the lower end of the spectrum.
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.