Even if you aren’t an ultralight hiker, you’ll like these flexible and stable boots. They are weatherproof and supportive, with enough traction to tackle moderate terrain and long days. They feel light on your feet for reduced fatigue, and your thru-hiking friends will envy your new skin out weight.
- Uppers are waterproof split-grain suede with integrated GORE-TEX® booties.
- Gusseted tongues and mud guards keep the debris out.
- Heel and toe caps protect your boots and feet.
- Sensifit construction wraps your feet with a precise and secure fit.
- Insoles are Ortholite moulded and shaped EVA foam.
- Midsoles are injected EVA for durable cushioning.
- Advanced chassis provides impact protection and stability.
- Outsoles are tough, non-marking Contagrip® rubber.
|Ideal for||Day hiking|
Rubber on the toe and around the boot improves durability. It can also increase grip while scrambling.
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.