Improve your outlook. Defined by its clean design, substantial temples, and moderate wrap, these glasses provide no-nonsense ocular protection.
- Light, durable frames contain over 53% bio-based material made from renewable, non-genetically modified castor plants.
- Polarized lenses cut glare from water, sand, snow and pavement for clear vision and reduced eye strain.
- Tapered lenses are progressively thinner at the outer edges for zero distortion and optical clarity.
- Megol nose and temple pads grip more snugly the wetter they get.
- 8-base lens curve have a significant amount of wrap for good coverage.
TR90 thermoplastic offers good resistance to chemicals and torsion. Propionate is a light, nylon-based, hypoallergenic plastic that's very strong and offers more transparency and gloss than other plastics.
Fixed tints provide a constant degree of darkness. Photochromic lenses adjust to changing light levels. Polarized lenses absorb horizontal reflected glare to improve clarity around surfaces like snow or water.
Refers to the horizontal width in millimeters of one of the frame's lenses.
Nose bridge width
The gap between the lenses, measured at the smallest point.
The length of an arm from tip to tip.
Measures the height of the lens within the frame, excluding the lens curve.
|100% UVB protected||Yes|
|100% UVA protected||Yes|
Interchangeable lenses let you change lenses to suit differing light conditions or activities.