Losing a pair of sunglasses to the sand mid-volleyball match can make you leery to jump back on the wagon. Conquer your sunglasses stigma with the Parallel, designed with sports and movement in mind. Comes with 2 interchangeable lenses.
- Evolve frame material is made from renewable, non-genetically modified castor plants.
- Carbonic TLT lenses with a hydroleophobic coating to keep your lens smudge-free, longer.
- 9-base lense curve provides expansive coverage.
- Hydrophilic megol nose and temple pads.
- Medium fit, best for small-to-average faces with a prominent nose bridge.
- Polarized Grey lens has 15% visible light transmission.
- Polarized Brown lens has 15% visible light transmission.
- Polarized Gold Mirror lens has 14% visible light transmission.
- Platinum lens has 11% visible light transmission.
- Blue Sol-X lens has 10% visible light transmission.
- Ignitor lens maximizes depth perception and definition. 32% visible light transmission.
TR90 thermoplastic offers good resistance to chemicals and torsion. Propionate is a light, nylon-based, hypoallergenic plastic that's very strong and offers more transparency and gloss than other plastics.
Fixed tints provide a constant degree of darkness. Photochromic lenses adjust to changing light levels. Polarized lenses absorb horizontal reflected glare to improve clarity around surfaces like snow or water.
Refers to the horizontal width in millimeters of one of the frame's lenses.
Nose bridge width
The gap between the lenses, measured at the smallest point.
The length of an arm from tip to tip.
Measures the height of the lens within the frame, excluding the lens curve.
|100% UVB protected||Yes|
|100% UVA protected||Yes|
Interchangeable lenses let you change lenses to suit differing light conditions or activities.