When the trail fades from sketchy to nonexistent, these sturdy boots will let you keep going. Hybrid construction ensures they’re tough on the outside but supple and forgiving on your feet. The flexible ribs give you good traction and allow your feet to roll naturally so you can put in more kilometres with less fatigue.
- Uppers are suede and nylon.
- GORE-TEX® linings keep the rain out while letting your feet breathe.
- Rubber toe caps protect boots and feet from hits on hard objects.
- Liquid rubber reinforces areas of high abrasion.
- Memo foam provides premium cushioning in insteps, shins, and ankles for individual fit, comfort, and shape retention.
- Free-sliding webbing transfers power from the lace area to the soles for enhanced support.
- Outsoles have a Mammut® A8 flex index, with enough rigidity for technical hiking. They’re made with Vibram® XS-Trek rubber, a technical compound that balances traction and durability.
- Multi-directional lugs are self-cleaning.
|Upper material||Suede + nylon|
Rubber on the toe and around the boot improves durability. It can also increase grip while scrambling.
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.