When swimming laps indoors, a GPS-based trainer has a hard time when there’s a roof between it and the satellites. The Garmin Swim solves this problem by using an internal accelerometer that’s so sensitive it not only tracks your distance, laps, and time, it even detects your stroke style and when you are resting between laps. You just dial in any pool length between 20 and 100 metres, and dive in.
- Slim hydrodynamic profile.
- Drill logging function lets you keep the timer running, but manually set the swim distance after you’ve completed each drill set.
- Pace display.
- Stores up to 30 workouts.
- Wirelessly transfers data to your computer via the included USB ANT stick.
- Garmin Connect software lets you analyze and share your workouts and see time, distance, stroke type, pace, cadence, stroke count, calories burned and more for a length, an interval or your entire workout.
- SWOLF (swim golf) score calculation.
- Display contrast can be inverted for user’s preference.
|Ideal for||Swim training|
|Wrist strap material||Resin|
Indicates the degree of protection against liquid. IP X1: Dripping water while in normal operating orientation; IP X4: Splashing water; IP X5: Water jets; IP X6: Powerful water jets; IP X7: Immersion up to 1m ≤ 30 minutes; IP X8: Suitable for submersion as specified by manufacturer.
Devices with a logging function will track and store altitude changes over a specific period of time. This allows you to track the changes in elevation and total elevation gained or lost during a climb, hike, or ride. It also enables you to track the number of runs you do on a stellar ski day!
|Batteries||1 lithium CR2032 (included)|
|Metric/imperial units format||Yes|
|12/24 hour format||Yes|
|Replaceable wrist strap||Yes|