Streamlined, yet durable, this little pack is great for tagging summits, scrambling ridgelines, and floating up big granite spires. The weight and clean design suit fast light travel and alpine-style ascents. Designed to fit the essentials: shoes, helmet, layers, headlamp and food and water for the route.
- Fabric is lightly polyurethane coated for water resistance. Heavier fabric on the bottom stands up to rough surfaces.
- Zippered closure with aluminum tension hook.
- Expandable design allows for overstuffing.
- Mesh waist pocket holds items you want to access rapidly.
- Internal mesh lid pocket for guides, journal, and snacks.
- Breathable mesh shoulder straps for comfort.
- Removable back pad.
|Ideal for||Day hiking|
|Main fabric||70-denier ripstop nylon|
The location of all access points into the main compartment of the pack.
|Ventilated back panel||No|
The hipbelt and/or shoulder straps of the pack are designed to move, pivot or flex to follow your body’s movements. Each brand uses their own technology.
Size restrictions vary among airlines. Just to be sure, check with your carrier for their specific restrictions.