A prime choice for casual hiking that might lead to aggressive scrambling. This streamlined pack lets you cram every corner full for equipment-intensive days or ultralight overnights. It includes a Platypus hydration system, famous for delivering taste-free, free-flowing water.
- Framesheet with a single aluminum stay for better weight transfer and control with heavier loads.
- Ventilated mesh suspension with perforated foam padding.
- BioCurve back panel with air flow channel.
- Zippered lid pocket.
- External rear stuff pocket fits a jacket or tarp.
- On-the-go access hip pockets.
- Mesh side pockets.
- Stashable waistbelt and compression straps.
- Ice axe loop.
- Helmet/accessory lash points
- Trekking pole carrier.
- Includes a 3L Big Zip reservoir, reservoir suspension system, and multiple hose routing options.
- Waterproof taped external seams.
|Ideal for||Day hiking|
|Main fabric||210-denier ripstop nylon|
|Secondary fabric||210-denier nylon|
The location of all access points into the main compartment of the pack.
Torso length is measured from the most prominent vertebrae at the back of your neck (top of shoulders) to the spot on your lower spine that lines up with the top of your hipbone.
|Ventilated back panel||No|