The biggest Prusik Minding Pulley from SMC is made for large loads and tough tasks. Put it to work in progress capture/hauling systems or crevasse rescue, high-lines and Tyrolean traverses.
- Made of light aircraft aluminum.
- Accepts up to 3 rescue carabiners or multiple small carabiners while allowing them rotate freely and completely.
- Sealed ball bearings ensure high efficiency and minimal resistance for excellent performance in multiple component set-ups.
- Side plates are precisely tensioned for easy one-handed use, snag reduction and secure placement at any point along the rope.
- Sheave size is 76.2mm.
- Tread size is 63.5mm.
- Working load limit is 12kN.
- UL certified to NFPA 1983 "G" General Use.
|Side plates material||Aluminum|
The maximum diameter or the range of rope diameter that is compatible with the device.