With no drop from the ball of your foot to heel, these shoes ease you into a natural running experience. They have 8mm of toe-to-heel cushioning, and a flexible sole that allows natural foot movement. Wear them for distance running and on natural or paved surfaces.
- Uppers are breathable synthetic and mesh.
- Moulded eyelets for secure lacing.
- Fused rubber toe bumpers provide durability and protection.
- Linings are treated with Aegis® antimicrobial solution.
- Reflective details for increased visibility.
- Midsoles have EVA for cushioning.
- Vibram® rubber outsoles give you grip on a variety of surfaces.
|Ideal for||Road running|
Some shoes include added motion control or stability features to help minimize pronation or supination, where the foot tends to roll inward or outward in a biomechanically imbalanced running position.
The approximate thickness of the midsole cushioning under the heel and the forefoot. A thicker heel and greater difference between heel and toe height tends to suit heel-strike runners, while forefoot and midfoot strikers may prefer a minimal drop between heel and toe cushioning.
|8 - 8mm|
The drop is the difference in height between the heel and the forefoot midsole cushioning. Traditional running shoes tend to have a 10mm drop or higher while minimalist style shoes are on the lower end of the spectrum.
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.