Uniform cushioning and flexible soles allows natural movement that stimulates, aligns and strengthens your feet. These are the most minimal shoe that Merrell sells, and they provide a super-free feeling barefoot experience.
- Uppers are breathable synthetic mesh that flexes without restriction.
- External contoured heel sling provides support.
- Reflective details for pop under the streetlights.
- Integrated microfibre footbeds covers are treated with Aegis® antimicrobial solution.
- Midsoles have 2mm uniform cushioning and a total 5.5mm stack height.
- Outsoles are Vibram® Vapour Glove rubber for flexible grip.
|Ideal for||Road running|
Some shoes include added motion control or stability features to help minimize pronation or supination, where the foot tends to roll inward or outward in a biomechanically imbalanced running position.
The approximate thickness of the midsole cushioning under the heel and the forefoot. A thicker heel and greater difference between heel and toe height tends to suit heel-strike runners, while forefoot and midfoot strikers may prefer a minimal drop between heel and toe cushioning.
|2 - 2mm|
The drop is the difference in height between the heel and the forefoot midsole cushioning. Traditional running shoes tend to have a 10mm drop or higher while minimalist style shoes are on the lower end of the spectrum.
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.