Many trekkers and ultralight hikers consider an umbrella to be the most breathable rainwear available. The Fjord fits in the cargo pocket of your jacket, and deploys quickly when the first drops fall. Its 8 fibre-reinforced ribs keep it stable in sudden gusts.
- Canopy is made of lightweight, rainproof polyester.
- Telescoping shaft is made of light, strong tempered aluminum. Extends from 23 to 53cm.
- Rubberized disc acts as a handle, and has a comfortable woven wrist strap.
- Storage sleeve for stowing after wet-weather use.
- Canopy provides a 100cm arc of coverage.