The Ghost AMR Lector 7700 is a purebred cross-country race beast ready for lapping up tough trails. The Fox suspension with its 120mm of travel keeps the ride smooth and reduces fatigue. Same goes for the carbon fibre and aluminum frame, it keeps the weight down and helps blur the kilometers rather than letting them drag you down. Engineered for all types of terrain from flat grasslands to rolling hills; the responsive Climb/Trail/Descend (CTD) 3-position adjustment lever allows fast adjustment to changing terrain.
- Lightweight carbon fibre main frame with an aluminum rear triangle to link up lightness with robustness. Specific chainstay length keeps the same ratio of chainstay length to wheelbase.
- Tapered head tube is wider at the bottom for better force transfer from the fork to the frame. The increased stiffness offers direct, reactive steering.
- Shimano® XT hydraulic disc brakes.
- Fox suspension offers 120mm (4.7in.) of travel.
- Needle bearing system in the rear shock eye replace commonly used bushings for minimum break-away torque (less force applied to activate the shock). Allows great small-bump responsiveness.
- Shimano XT components provide fast crisp shifts and instant velocity control.
- Reverse hanger tech (hanger mounted inside the chain stay) offers more direct shifting and less bending stress during shifting.
- Continuous cable housing so dirt and grit can't get in to effect shifting performance.
- Shimano Pressfit BB system. Designed to increase stiffness and support and to reduce needed maintenance.
- This model is not equipped with pedals.
- Schwalbe Nobby Nic 2.25in. tires.
- Bikes are covered by MEC's Rocksolid Guarantee and Bike Service Agreement. You can bring your bike to any MEC Bike Shop for free adjustments and minor maintenance for a year after purchase.
- Ghost Bikes are designed in Waldsassen, Germany. Every model reflects a deep passion for cycling and meticulous attention to detail.
|Frame||Ghost AMR HM MIMS SCL carbon/alloy|
|Fork||Fox Float 32 Air Evolution CTD|
|Rear shock||Fox Float CTD BV|
|Stem||Ghost light ASA-106 31.8mm|
|Seatpost||Ghost CG Carbon SL|
|Handlebars||Ghost Low Rizer light 31.8mm|
Mechanical disc brakes are more powerful than rim brakes, but less powerful than hydraulic brakes.
|Shimano XT (hydraulic disc)|
|Brake levers||Shimano XT|
|Shifters||Shimano XT SL|
|Derailleur (front)||Shimano XT|
|Derailleur (rear)||Shimano XT|
|Crank + rings||Shimano XT 42-32-24T|
|Bottom bracket||Shimano Pressfit|
|Hub (front)||Shimano XT|
The hub affects a bike’s rolling efficiency. Internally geared hubs require significantly less maintenance.
Cassettes with a smaller range allow you to go faster; a bigger range makes climbing hills easier.
|Shimano XT 10-speed 11-34T|
|Tires||Schwalbe Nobby Nic 26 x 2.25|
|Saddle||Selle Royal Seta|