With 150mm of travel and high-performance components, the AMR Plus 5900 is primed for all-mountain riding. Navigate miles of steep and narrow singletrack or spend an afternoon sessioning stunts – this bike favours the down and muddy.
- Reinforced, lightweight aluminum frame with sophisticated details like hydroformed tubing and specific chainstay length.
- Tapered head tube is wider at the bottom for better force transfer from the fork to the frame. The increased stiffness offers direct, reactive steering.
- Fox fork has a 2-position travel adjustment with low and high speed compression.
- Needle bearing system in the rear shock eye replace commonly used bushings for minimum break-away torque (less force applied to activate the shock). Allows great small-bump responsiveness.
- Shimano® XT, SL, and SLX components.
- Shimano Pressfit BB system. Designed to increase stiffness and support, and to reduce needed maintenance.
- Continuous cable housing so dirt and grit can't get in to affect shifting performance.
- Shimano hydraulic disc brakes.
- This model is not equipped with pedals.
- Bikes are covered by MEC's Rocksolid Guarantee and Bike Service Agreement. You can bring your bike to any MEC Bike Shop for free adjustments and minor maintenance for a year after purchase.
- Ghost Bikes are designed in Waldsassen, Germany. Every model reflects a deep passion for cycling and meticulous attention to detail.
Geometry influences comfort, efficiency, and how the bike handles, particularly its steering.
|Full suspension mountain|
|Frame||Ghost AMR DB SCL aluminum|
|Fork||Fox Talas 32 Air O/C CTD 2-position|
|Rear shock||X-Fusion O2 RCX|
|Stem||Ghost light 23A 31.8mm|
|Seatpost||X-Fusion Hilo with 100mm travel|
|Headset||FSA RC tapered|
Mechanical disc brakes are more powerful than rim brakes, but less powerful than hydraulic brakes.
|Shimano M596 (hydraulic disc)|
|Brake levers||Shimano 596|
|Shifters||Shimano Deore SL|
|Derailleur (front)||Shimano SLX|
|Derailleur (rear)||Shimano XT Plus|
|Crank + rings||Shimano FCM 552 42-32-24T|
|Bottom bracket||Shimano Pressfit|
|Hub (front)||Shimano SLX|
The hub affects a bike’s rolling efficiency. Internally geared hubs require significantly less maintenance.
Cassettes with a smaller range allow you to go faster; a bigger range makes climbing hills easier.
|SRAM PG 1030 10-speed 11-36T|
|Rims||Alex XED 44|
|Tires||Schwalbe Nobby Nic 26 x 2.35|
|Saddle||Selle Royal Seta|