Ghost's all-mountain monster. An aluminum frame keeps it light enough to power up and tough enough to rip down. The rear suspension comes care of X-Fusion: their Vector Air HLR air shock is a very adjustable, very lightweight option that provides fast compliance. Fox takes care of the front with their proven two-position (140/180mm) Talas fork. A Shimano® XT Plus rear derailleur uses a one-way ratcheting cam that prevents the derailleur from banging around while you bounce down technical terrain. Shimano Zee brakes handle the velocity control, and for serious stopping power a combination 203mm rotor up front and a 180mm in the rear isn't an aftermarket upgrade but a stock setup on the Cagua 7000.
- Reinforced, lightweight, 7000-series aluminum frame with sophisticated details like hydroformed tubing and specific chainstay length.
- Tapered head tube is wider at the bottom for better force transfer from the fork to the frame. The increased stiffness offers direct, reactive steering.
- Rear shock has a responsive Climb/Trail/Descend (CTD) 3-position adjustment lever for fast adjustment to changing terrain.
- RockShox Reverb seat post.
- Continuous cable housing so dirt and grit can't get in to affect shifting performance.
- Shimano Pressfit BB system. Designed to increase stiffness and support and to reduce needed maintenance.
- Shimano XT and XT Plus components ensure fast, crisp shifting.
- This model is not equipped with pedals.
- Bikes are covered by MEC's Rocksolid Guarantee and Bike Service Agreement. You can bring your bike to any MEC Bike Shop for free adjustments and minor maintenance for a year after purchase.
- Ghost Bikes are designed in Waldsassen, Germany. Every model reflects a deep passion for cycling and meticulous attention to detail.
|Frame||Ghost Cagua 7005 SCL aluminum|
|Fork||Fox Talas 36 Air FIT RC2 2-position|
|Rear shock||X-Fusion Vector Air HLR|
|Stem||Ghost light 23A 31.8mm|
|Seatpost||X-Fusion Hilo with 100mm travel|
|Headset||FSA RC tapered|
|Handlebars||Ghost Low Rizer light 31.8mm|
Mechanical disc brakes are more powerful than rim brakes, but less powerful than hydraulic brakes.
|Shimano Zee (hydraulic disc)|
|Brake levers||Shimano Zee|
|Shifters||Shimano XT SL|
|Derailleur (front)||Shimano XT|
|Derailleur (rear)||Shimano XT Plus|
|Crank + rings||Shimano XT 38-26T|
|Bottom bracket||Shimano Pressfit|
|Hub (front)||Shimano Zee|
The hub affects a bike’s rolling efficiency. Internally geared hubs require significantly less maintenance.
Cassettes with a smaller range allow you to go faster; a bigger range makes climbing hills easier.
|Shimano XT 10-speed 11-36T|
|Rims||Alex Supra 30|
|Tires||Schwalbe Fat Albert 26 x 2.4|
|Saddle||Ghost VL 1411|