The Cross 1300 is designed for those who churn with the peloton, and cruise the singletrack. Light on its tires and sturdy in its heart, this hybrid's aluminum frame sets you up for a powerful ride, on trails or pavement. Its front suspension fork absorbs whatever rock, divet, or pothole lays before you. Shimano brakes and drivetrain keep your stops on point, and your experience responsive. With a lower standover height for females to make getting on and off your bike easier.
- 7005 aluminum frame ensures rigidity while maintaining low weight and keeps the cost reasonable.
- Tapered head tube is wider at the bottom for better force transfer from the fork to the frame. The increased stiffness offers direct, reactive steering.
- RST Neon MLO shocks provide 60mm of travel, absorbing bumps on roads or trails.
- Front suspension combined with large 700C nobby tires let it roll smoothly like a road bike, but give it the trail capability of a mountain bike.
- Shimano® Acera V-brakes (rim brakes) provide great stopping power.
- Continuous cable housing so dirt and grit can't get in to affect shifting performance.
- 24-speed Shimano® drivetrain is equipped with light, durable Acera components.
- Bikes are covered by MEC's Rock Solid Guarantee and Bike Service Agreement. You can bring your bike to any MEC Bike Shop for free adjustments and minor maintenance for a year after purchase.
- Ghost Bikes are designed in Waldsassen, Germany. Every model reflects a deep passion for cycling and meticulous attention to detail.
|Frame||Ghost 7005 PG aluminum|
|Fork||RST Neon MLO|
|Stem||Ghost light AS-007N 31.8mm|
|Seatpost||Ghost light SP DC|
|Handlebars||Ghost Low Rizer light 31.8mm|
Mechanical disc brakes are more powerful than rim brakes, but less powerful than hydraulic brakes.
|Shimano Acera (V-brake rim)|
|Brake levers||Shimano Altus STI|
|Shifters||Shimano Altus STI|
|Derailleur (front)||Shimano Altus|
|Derailleur (rear)||Shimano Acera|
|Crank + rings||Shimano FCM 171 48-38-28T|
|Bottom bracket||Shimano UN-26|
|Hub (front)||Shimano Acera|
The hub affects a bike’s rolling efficiency. Internally geared hubs require significantly less maintenance.
Cassettes with a smaller range allow you to go faster; a bigger range makes climbing hills easier.
|SRAM PG 820 8-speed 11-30T|
|Rims||Ryde Zac Pro|
|Tires||Schwalbe Smart Sam 700 x 40|
|Saddle||Ghost VL 4212 W|