A performance-level hardtail perfect for riding trails on the weekend, and you can use it for getting to work or school during the week. Specially ordered by MEC, the EBS Comp is unique to the Ghost® line-up and is a great bike to get into cross-country riding.
- Reinforced, lightweight aluminum frame with sophisticated details like hydroformed tubing.
- Specific chainstay length (chainstay lengths are relative to each frame size) keeps the centre of balance tuned for each frame and makes sure the feel is right for any given size.
- Fork features up to 100mm (4in.) of travel to eat up the bumps.
- Tektro hydraulic disc brakes provide more power and better modulation than cable systems.
- Shimano® Acera front and rear derailleurs give fast, reliable shifts.
- Bikes are covered by MEC's Rocksolid Guarantee and Bike Service Agreement. You can bring your bike to any MEC Bike Shop for free adjustments and minor maintenance for a year after purchase.
- Ghost Bikes are designed in Waldsassen, Germany. Every model reflects a deep passion for cycling and meticulous attention to detail.
|Frame||Ghost 7005 PG aluminum|
|Fork||RST Gila MLO|
|Stem||Ghost light AS-007N 31.8mm|
|Seatpost||Ghost light SP DC|
|Handlebars||Ghost Low Rizer light 31.8mm|
Mechanical disc brakes are more powerful than rim brakes, but less powerful than hydraulic brakes.
|Tektro HDC 300 (hydraulic disc)|
|Brake levers||Tektro HDC 300|
|Shifters||Shimano Acera SL|
|Derailleur (front)||Shimano Acera|
|Derailleur (rear)||Shimano Acera|
|Crank + rings||Shimano Acera 44-32-22T|
|Bottom bracket||Shimano BB-ES25|
|Pedals||Wellgo Mountain Flats|
|Hub (front)||SRAM 306|
The hub affects a bike’s rolling efficiency. Internally geared hubs require significantly less maintenance.
Cassettes with a smaller range allow you to go faster; a bigger range makes climbing hills easier.
|Shimano HG20 9-speed 11-32T|
|Tires||Impac Ridgepac 26 x 2.1|
|Saddle||Ghost VL 1535|