The Ghost SE2920 brings big wheels and speed to your cross-country rides. The 29er wheels have the mechanics of size to help them maintain momentum and roll smoothly over rough trails. They're paired with a Suntour suspension fork that's tuned for cross-country terrain taken fast or slow. Large scale Tektro 300 disc brakes control your velocity and Shimano® components provide fast reliable shifting so you can pinpoint your focus on the curves and swerves ahead.
- 7000 series aluminum frame is strong and durable, while keeping the weight low and the cost reasonable.
- Tapered head tube is wider at the bottom for better force transfer from the fork to the frame. The increased stiffness offers direct, reactive steering.
- Continuous cable housing so dirt and grit can't get in to affect shifting performance.
- This model is not equipped with pedals.
- Bikes are covered by MEC's Rock Solid Guarantee and Bike Service Agreement. You can bring your bike to any MEC Bike Shop for free adjustments and minor maintenance for a year after purchase.
- Ghost Bikes are designed in Waldsassen, Germany. Every model reflects a deep passion for cycling and meticulous attention to detail.
|Frame||Ghost SE 29 7005 DB aluminum|
|Fork||SR Suntour SF13 XCM MLO|
|Stem||Ghost light AS-007N 31.8mm|
|Seatpost||Ghost light SP DC|
|Headset||FSA Gravity tapered|
|Handlebars||Ghost Flat light 31.8mm|
Mechanical disc brakes are more powerful than rim brakes, but less powerful than hydraulic brakes.
|Tektro HDC 300 (hydraulic disc)|
|Brake levers||Tektro HDC 300|
|Shifters||Shimano Acera SL|
|Derailleur (front)||Shimano SLX|
|Derailleur (rear)||Shimano Alivio|
|Crank + rings||Shimano Acera 44-32-22T|
|Bottom bracket||Shimano BB-ES25|
|Hub (front)||SRAM 306|
The hub affects a bike’s rolling efficiency. Internally geared hubs require significantly less maintenance.
Cassettes with a smaller range allow you to go faster; a bigger range makes climbing hills easier.
|SRAM PG 950 9-speed 11-32T|
|Tires||Schwalbe Smart Sam 29 x 2.1|
|Saddle||Ghost VL 1535|