Blisters and hypothermic toes should not be an end-of-hike expectation. These socks have an additional layer of wool yarn (rather than nylon) in high-impact areas, increasing their comfort, warmth, and durability.
- Made of wool, nylon, and elastic.
- Wool-on-Wool (WOW) construction prolongs the life of the sock by reinforcing areas of the foot that see a lot of wear and abrasion.
- 3x1 ribbed knit leg construction.
- Elasticized arch brace helps to keep the sock in place.
- Low-calf height with medium/full cushioning.
Layers of cushioning, in some athletic socks, are knit in to reduce impact. Mapped socks are activity-specific and will offer cushioning in common pressure areas.
Left foot and right foot specific socks provide precise fit.