Packing a punch that approaches that of an external battery pack headlamp, the Tikka XP2 shovels aside darkness as you ski, climb, bike, or just hike. It slips easily inside a shirt pocket, or onto your head without neck strain. A second small red LED provides eye-catching signals or lets you consult a map without compromising your night vision.
- White LED has maximum, economy and strobe settings.
- Red LED has continuous and strobe setting.
- Spring-loaded wide-angle lens switches easily between focus and flood light.
- 100-decibel safety whistle built in to the headband buckle.
- Battery charge light indicates when down to 5m beam distance and 50% burn time remaining on proximity lighting.
- Last mode memory takes you back to your last mode when turning the lamp back on.
- Lithium battery compatible
The number of lighting levels/modes the light has (i.e., low, med, high, flash).
|Beam distance - low||21m|
|Beam distance - high||68m|
Briefly increases the light output to maximum brightness and distance.
|Burn time - low||190 h|
|Burn time - high||70 h|
Max light output
The total quantity of light emitted in every direction from a source of light; measured in lumens.
Beam pattern affects how much you can see within the area of light thrown from the headlamp. Wide beams are good for close-up; spot or focussed beams are good for long range visibility.
Indicates the degree of protection against liquid. IP X1: Dripping water while in normal operating orientation; IP X4: Splashing water; IP X5: Water jets; IP X6: Powerful water jets; IP X7: Immersion up to 1m ≤ 30 minutes; IP X8: Suitable for submersion as specified by manufacturer.
|Power supply||Replaceable batteries|
|Emits red light||Yes|
|Batteries||3 AAA (included)|