When you’re flying along in the dark, things come at you fast. The Rush throws a beam up to 140m, exposing obstacles in your running or skiing path. The lithium-ion battery is unfazed by the cold of winter night, isn’t too heavy for your head, and has enough juice to see you through a decent workout.
- 4 output modes: 45, 260, 370, or 700 lumens.
- Accu 2 Ultra battery is rated for 2600 mAh and lasts for approximately 500 charges.
- Quick charger included. Charges battery in 3 hours.
- IP 67 watertightness stands up to endless rain and even quick dunks.
- Regulated, constant lighting level switches to save power when battery is almost drained.
- Large control knob is easy to use when you’re wearing gloves.
- Contoured headstrap for comfort over long runs.
The number of lighting levels/modes the light has (i.e., low, med, high, flash).
|Beam distance - low||90m|
|Beam distance - med||106m|
|Beam distance - high||140m|
Briefly increases the light output to maximum brightness and distance.
|Light source||6 LEDs|
|Burn time - low||7 h|
|Burn time - med||5 h|
|Burn time - high||2 h|
Max light output
The total quantity of light emitted in every direction from a source of light; measured in lumens.
Beam pattern affects how much you can see within the area of light thrown from the headlamp. Wide beams are good for close-up; spot or focussed beams are good for long range visibility.
Indicates the degree of protection against liquid. IP X1: Dripping water while in normal operating orientation; IP X4: Splashing water; IP X5: Water jets; IP X6: Powerful water jets; IP X7: Immersion up to 1m ≤ 30 minutes; IP X8: Suitable for submersion as specified by manufacturer.
|Power supply||AC charger|
|Emits red light||No|
On regulated lights brightness is consistent, and does not decrease gradually as the batteries are drained.