With its maximum range of 210m, you won’t outrun, outski, or outride the Ultra Vario’s beam. 4 output modes and the ability to flick from spotlight to floodlight let you dial the right brightness for any situation. The lithium-ion battery is unfazed by cold winter nights, and the large control knob is easy to turn on when you’re wearing gloves.
- 4 output modes: 45, 200, 330, or 520 lumens.
- Accu 2 Ultra battery, rated for 2600 mAh, is lightweight enough for your head and provides a respectable burn time.
- Quick charger is included. Charges battery in 3 hours.
- Lasts for approximately 500 charges.
- IP 67 watertightness stands up to endless rain and even quick dunks.
- Regulated, constant lighting level switches to save power when battery is almost drained.
- Contoured headstrap for comfort over long runs.
The number of lighting levels/modes the light has (i.e., low, med, high, flash).
|Beam distance - low||20m|
|Beam distance - med||40m|
|Beam distance - high||160m|
Briefly increases the light output to maximum brightness and distance.
|Light source||6 LEDs|
|Burn time - low||40 h|
|Burn time - med||10 h|
|Burn time - high||2.5 h|
Max light output
The total quantity of light emitted in every direction from a source of light; measured in lumens.
Beam pattern affects how much you can see within the area of light thrown from the headlamp. Wide beams are good for close-up; spot or focussed beams are good for long range visibility.
Indicates the degree of protection against liquid. IP X1: Dripping water while in normal operating orientation; IP X4: Splashing water; IP X5: Water jets; IP X6: Powerful water jets; IP X7: Immersion up to 1m ≤ 30 minutes; IP X8: Suitable for submersion as specified by manufacturer.
|Power supply||AC charger|
|Emits red light||No|