Strap a fully featured navigational instrument on your wrist. This training watch uses GPS technology to track performance. It displays waypoints, routes and tracks on its basemap, works as a compass, and tracks elevation and weather changes. Pair it with an optional HRM strap or speed and cadence sensor, and you’ve got a navigation instrument that doubles as a training coach.
- Altimeter, barometer and compass functions are all self-calibrated via the GPS.
- Bluetooth enabled for transferring trip and route data wirelessly to similar devices, computer, or smartphone.
- Tilt-compensated, 3-axis digital compass.
- Built-in thermometer. Also compatible with Garmin Tempe external temperature sensor.
- Paperless geocaching functions.
- Hunting and fishing calendar.
- Area calculation.
- Watch functions include alarms, tones, vibration alerts, timer, stopwatch, and a world clock that can display several times zones at once.
- ANT sensor compatible.
- Compatible with Garmin Chest Strap and Speed and Cadence Sensor.
- Fitness functions include user profiles for running and cycling, Auto Pause®, Auto Lap®, alerts, and customizable data fields such as heart rate, distance, pace, calories, laps and more.
- Garmin Connect compatibility lets you download your workouts to analyze and map them.
- 50 hour battery life in GPS mode and 6 week battery life in watch mode.
- Scratch-resistant mineral crystal.
|Display dimensions||3.1 x 3.1cm|
Indicates the degree of protection against liquid. IP X1: Dripping water while in normal operating orientation; IP X4: Splashing water; IP X5: Water jets; IP X6: Powerful water jets; IP X7: Immersion up to 1m ≤ 30 minutes; IP X8: Suitable for submersion as specified by manufacturer.
|Dimensions||4.9 x 4.9 x 1.7cm|
An electronic compass allows the user to view their heading in situations where they are either standing still or moving too slowly for the GPS to detect.
Waypoints consist of a standard set of coordinates (two for land, three for air or space) that identify a specific physical location. A route is navigated between two or more waypoints.
|Display type||Transflective monochrome LCD|
|Interface||USB and Wireless|
Unit to unit transfer
Shares data wirelessly between compatible units.
A basic set of map data that is included with the GPS. Basemap detail may vary from unit to unit.
|Battery power indicator||Yes|
|Track log||10,000 points, 100 saved tracks|
|Data card||Not accepted|
|Low battery warning||Yes|
An online community where members upload, analyze and share activity data.
Add maps capability
These units allow you to add maps, so you can mark and name waypoints and create routes on your PC, and then upload the map of your choice to your GPS.
Barometer function helps forecast weather trends. An altimeter can provide one line of position for location on a topo map, useful if the GPS isn't working.
|Batteries||Rechargeable battery pack (non-removable)|
Monitors pedalling cadence and measures pedalling strokes per minute.
|Battery life||50 h|
|Chest strap||Sold separately|
A POI (point of interest) is a specific location that someone may find interesting (i.e., favourite viewpoint, best coffee stop before the trailhead). The custom POI feature allows the user to load only the POI's that interest them onto their GPS unit.