Sporty wrap shades that adapt to shady bayous and sunblasted bogs.
- Fits medium heads best.
- Frames are TR90 thermoplastic for durability, flexibility, and lightness.
- Adjustable anti-slip nose pads and long grippy temples keep the glasses in place and stick even better as your face gets wetter.
- Photochromic Brown lenses adjust from 47% visible light transmission to 15%.
- Photochromic Orange lenses adjust from 47% visible light transmission to 15%.
- Photochromic Light Grey lenses adjust from 76% visible light transmission to 27%.
TR90 thermoplastic offers good resistance to chemicals and torsion. Propionate is a light, nylon-based, hypoallergenic plastic that's very strong and offers more transparency and gloss than other plastics.
Fixed tints provide a constant degree of darkness. Photochromic lenses adjust to changing light levels. Polarized lenses absorb horizontal reflected glare to improve clarity around surfaces like snow or water.
Refers to the horizontal width in millimeters of one of the frame's lenses.
Nose bridge width
The gap between the lenses, measured at the smallest point.
The length of an arm from tip to tip.
Measures the height of the lens within the frame, excluding the lens curve.
|100% UVB protected||Yes|
|100% UVA protected||Yes|
Interchangeable lenses let you change lenses to suit differing light conditions or activities.