Take a minimalist approach to carrying your camera gear. This low-profile pack works well for outdoor and action photographers. Side access design lets you rotate the pack to your front to quickly access your gear. The removable camera compartment can be detached on days when you decide to carry something other than your camera.
- Outer fabric is lightweight polyurethane coated nylon for water resistance.
- Fits a Pro DSLR with grip and attached 300mm lens, 1 to 3 extra lenses or a flash unit and lens, tripod, water reservoir, cables, and personal items.
- Built-in all-weather cover protects gear from rain, snow, dust, and sand.
- Perforated, breathable padding with air channels wicks sweat away from your back and shoulders.
- Adjustment points allow a custom fit at shoulders, sternum, and waist.
- Back panel pocket has a zipper for secure storage of small items.
- Trekking pole (or ice axe) attachments points and a tripod or monopod attachment system.
- Hydration pocket fits a 1L hydration reservoir (not included).
|Main fabric||210-denier ripstop nylon|
The location of all access points into the main compartment of the pack.
|Ventilated back panel||Yes|