This mid-volume pack has a full hipbelt to support the weight of your gear. The ReActiv™ suspension distributes weight so you can move over rough or steep ground without stressing your back and shoulders.
- Made of 100% nylon ripstop, in a 70-denier x 150-denier weave, for weight savings and water resistance.
- Tough nailhead nylon on the body and high-wear areas for abrasion resistance.
- ReActiv suspension with a high-flow back panel and open air fabric on the straps and hipbelt.
- Zippered front panel access.
- Stretch pockets on the front, side, and waist.
- Loops for your trekking poles or ice axe.
- Hydration compatible with external access to the hydration sleeve.
|Ideal for||Day hiking|
|Main fabric||210-denier nylon|
The location of all access points into the main compartment of the pack.
Torso length is measured from the most prominent vertebrae at the back of your neck (top of shoulders) to the spot on your lower spine that lines up with the top of your hipbone.
|Ventilated back panel||Yes|
The hipbelt and/or shoulder straps of the pack are designed to move, pivot or flex to follow your body’s movements. Each brand uses their own technology.
Size restrictions vary among airlines. Just to be sure, check with your carrier for their specific restrictions.