This elite training and racing pack is as mission focused as you are, and can hold what you need for 2 to 4 hour runs. The Wraptor harness and composite load stabilizer eliminate performance-robbing bounce, while the waistbelt-free construction lets you suck in full breaths during brutal climbs. Optimized for 5L of fuel and gear, and specifically designed to fit the female body.
- Fabric is Cocona®, made from coconut husk. Its high surface area makes it naturally quick-drying and comfortable next to your skin.
- Activated charcoal in the fabric provides odour control.
- Fluid Mechanics design lets you maintain a natural stride and unencumbered arm swing while running.
- Female-specific fit includes above-the-bust sternum strap.
- Includes 2L water reservoir with internal baffle to minimize sloshing.
- On-the-move internal reservoir compression reduces sway as you consume water.
- Pockets are strategically placed, and include a trekking pole storage pocket, accessory pockets, gel flask holster, and zippered front pocket.
- Internal silicone security pocket is sweat and waterproof to keep your ID, etc. intact.
- Stretch mesh external pocket has an easy-pull grab tab.
- Reflective graphics for visibility in low light.
|Main fabric||Coconut fibre|
The location of all access points into the main compartment of the pack.
Torso length is measured from the most prominent vertebrae at the back of your neck (top of shoulders) to the spot on your lower spine that lines up with the top of your hipbone.
|Ventilated back panel||No|
The hipbelt and/or shoulder straps of the pack are designed to move, pivot or flex to follow your body’s movements. Each brand uses their own technology.
Size restrictions vary among airlines. Just to be sure, check with your carrier for their specific restrictions.