Oboz Luna Light Trail Shoes - Women's
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Sorry, this product is no longer available
Set your spirit free while staying well-grounded. These nimble shoes feature toothy treads that provide traction and are strategically placed to minimize weight. Perforated uppers let your feet breathe easy, and the strong chassis and nylon shanks support you over bumps in the trail.
- Uppers are synthetic leather and abrasion-resistant nylon.
- Welded, stitch-free synthetic suede cages keep your midfeet securely in place.
- Metal lace hardware is durable and good looking.
- Rubberized toe caps protect the shoes and you.
- Mud flaps keep the grime out.
- Footbeds are EVA foam with well-defined arches, and have pockets of cushioning under heels and forefeet.
- Midsoles are dual-density EVA foam to absorb impact and reduce foot fatigue.
- Outsoles are grippy carbon rubber with 4mm lugs for traction, and perimeter lugs for rough terrain.
|Ideal for||Day hiking|
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.
How to measure
- Foot length
- Use a ruler to measure the tracing off your foot from the front of your longest toe to the back of your heel.