OBOZ Wind River II Hiking Boots - Men's
Maybe you’re not actually walking the Wyoming mountain range these dayhikers were named for. But wherever you do lace them up, you'll feel ready for alpine trails. Waterproof-breathable linings make sure rain or soupy paths won’t slow you down. And if you’re up for extending your trip into a bit of light backpacking, so are these boots.
- Uppers are made of waterproof leather and abrasion-resistant textiles.
- Oboz BDry™ waterproof-breathable membrane keeps the wet out.
- Dual-density EVA midsole for cushioning and support.
- 3-D moulded TPU external heel counter provides protection and stability and helps lock heels in place.
- Asymmetric PU heel pod absorbs shock and provides durable cushioning.
- Nylon shank provides lateral and torsional stability.
- Outsoles are high-friction carbon rubber with deep, aggressive lugs in an asymmetrical multi-directional pattern for extremely effective propulsion and braking.
- Designed to fit average-width feet.
The footwear body is constructed from this material.
Rubber on the toe and around the boot improves durability. It can also increase grip while scrambling.
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.