Oboz Wind River II Hiking Boots - Women's
Maybe you’re not actually walking the Wyoming mountain range these dayhikers were named for. But wherever you do lace them up, you’ll feel ready for alpine trails. Waterproof-breathable linings make sure rain or soupy paths won’t slow you down. And if you’re up for extending your trip into a bit of light backpacking, so are these boots.
- Uppers are made of waterproof leather and abrasion-resistant textiles.
- Oboz BDry™ waterproof-breathable membrane keeps the wet out.
- Dual-density EVA midsole for cushioning and support.
- 3-D moulded TPU external heel counter provides protection and stability and helps lock heels in place.
- Asymmetric PU heel pod absorbs shock and provides durable cushioning.
- Nylon shank provides lateral and torsional stability.
- Outsoles are high-friction carbon rubber with deep, aggressive lugs in an asymmetrical multi-directional pattern for extremely effective propulsion and braking.
- Designed to fit average-width feet.
|Ideal for||Day hiking|
|Upper material||Nubuck leather|
Rubber on the toe and around the boot improves durability. It can also increase grip while scrambling.
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.