Packing light starts with the right pack. The Cairn 58 carries super comfortably thanks to an advanced suspension system. Its intuitive Trail Smart Packing System keeps your gear organized on minimalist weekend getaways.
- Women’s-specific harness fit.
- Response LT Suspension uses a light wishbone wire to transfer weight efficiently to your hips.
- MonoBond harness minimizes weight with four layer thermomoulded construction, while maintaining its shape for comfort.
- Auto-Fit waistbelt aligns with your hips for proper load transfer and superb fit.
- Contoured back panel with breathable spacer mesh and ventilated air channels keep you cool on the move.
- Top and side access, with quick draw closure on main access.
- Trail Smart Packing System organizes gear into 3 zones: Camp, for large, heavy items that are packed for the day; Trail, for things needed occasionally; On-The-Go, for stuff you need to get without removing your pack.
- External hydration sleeve attaches directly to internal frame for sway-free carrying.
- Large front dump pocket for jacket, tent fly, etc.
- Twin oversize side pockets for snacks and water bottles.
- Dual waistbelt pockets for snacks, small camera, etc.
- Integrated rain cover.
- Designed to comfortably carry up to 20kg.
|Main fabric||420-denier nylon|
|Secondary fabric||100-denier nylon|
The location of all access points into the main compartment of the pack.
Torso length is measured from the most prominent vertebrae at the back of your neck (top of shoulders) to the spot on your lower spine that lines up with the top of your hipbone.
|Ventilated back panel||No|
Adjustable shoulder harness
An adjustable harness lets you change the height of the shoulder straps to fit your specific back length.
The hipbelt and/or shoulder straps of the pack are designed to move, pivot or flex to follow your body’s movements. Each brand uses their own technology.
Size restrictions vary among airlines. Just to be sure, check with your carrier for their specific restrictions.