Merrell Mix Master Move Road Running Shoes - Men's
With extra underfoot cushioning, these lightweight road shoes lets you experience the benefits of a barefoot stride, while still absorbing shock and minimizing impact. Good for logging miles or hitting non-technical trails. Reflective details heighten your visibility.
- Upper made from synthetics and breathable mesh. (Vegan friendly footwear.)
- Attached bellows tongue keeps debris out and your fit snug.
- Strobel construction for a flexible ride.
- Antimicrobial-treated breathable mesh lining.
- Nylon molded arch shank for increased control.
- 4mm heel-to-toe drop, 9mm midsole cushioning, and a 19mm stack height (amount of material between the bottom of your foot and the ground)
- Air cushioned heel absorbs shock and minimizes impact.
- EVA removable footbed, treated with antimicrobial solution.
- Merrell's Mix Move sticky rubber sole increases traction on hard surfaces.
|Ideal for||Road running|
Some shoes include added motion control or stability features to help minimize pronation or supination, where the foot tends to roll inward or outward in a biomechanically imbalanced running position.
The approximate thickness of the midsole cushioning under the heel and the forefoot. A thicker heel and greater difference between heel and toe height tends to suit heel-strike runners, while forefoot and midfoot strikers may prefer a minimal drop between heel and toe cushioning.
|10 - 6mm|
The drop is the difference in height between the heel and the forefoot midsole cushioning. Traditional running shoes tend to have a 10mm drop or higher while minimalist style shoes are on the lower end of the spectrum.
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.