Sensitive shoes for dancing up steep sport routes and working moves on your training wall. They have good rubber coverage that lends itself to involved footwork and tricky hooking tactics. A bi-tensioned randing system keeps weight centered over the toe, but doesn't cram your foot forward.
- Durable microsuede and leather uppers
- Rubber toe patch provides toe-scumming and hooking power
- Slightly asymmetric, curved shape for precise foot placement
- Vibram XS Edge rubber is designed to grip through friction moves
- Members typically downsize 1-1.5 sizes (performance fit) or 0.5-1 sizes (comfort fit) from their street shoe size
|Weight||368g (Grey/Orange 40)|
|Outsoles||3.5mm Vibram XS Edge|