Five Ten Freerider VXi Cycling Shoes - Men's
Shifty shoes for dirt jumpers and all-mountain riders. The outsoles are tread-free under the balls of your feet for unobstructed float, and the Stealth® rubber grips the pedals solidly when you need to lock in. FiveTen famous dotted tread at the heels and toes keeps you upright when you have to cross slick slopes.
- Uppers are leather and mesh for high breathability and abrasion resistance.
- Midsoles are thermoplastic polyurethane (TPU) that dampens shock during hard impacts and jumps.
- Medial instep supports in the arch reduce strain and slippage.
- Welts are high on the crank-side for durability.
- Outsoles are 5mm thick for extra dampening, shock absorption and durability while allowing excellent foot-to-pedal feel.
- Asymmetric grooves in the soles allow a natural stride when walking.
- Treadless flat surface at pedal contact area allows pedal pins to sink deep into the rubber.
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.